This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Very simple constant propagation (revisited)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 14:17:01 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Very simple constant propagation (revisited)
- References: <10403032206.AA11745@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 05:06:18PM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Or quickly, if somebody gets ambitious.
Heh. Certainly. But hooking the known-predicate bits (like nonzero_bits)
such that those simplifications can be moved and used with or without
combine, will be tedious.