This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Very simple constant propagation (revisited)
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 04 17:06:18 EST
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Very simple constant propagation (revisited)
On the contrary, combine.c should lose all its simplification code
to simplify-rtx.c. Slowly.
Or quickly, if somebody gets ambitious. It's been on my list to work
on that for a while. Unfortunately, lots of things have been ahead of it. :-(