This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fwd: [tree-ssa] Mark CALL_EXPRs volatile before aliasing
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 10:38:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fwd: [tree-ssa] Mark CALL_EXPRs volatile before aliasing
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <200403031537.i23Fb4En030795@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 10:37, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> In message <20040303014205.GA5274@redhat.com>, Richard Henderson writes:
> >Diego has apparently been black-listed. I'm sure overseers will
> >have it taken care of shortly...
> I just checked the blacklists, I didn't see Diego on them....
cgf already took me out of it.