This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR optimization/14235
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 3 Mar 04 08:18:46 EST
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR optimization/14235
I'm not really sure what is the best place to fix this. After various
attempts, I settled for the expander of NOP_EXPR.
I'd suggest doing it in convert_move rather than having its caller
guess what it'll do. Also, the call to safe_from_p is strange given
that we've already evaluated TREE_OPERAND and we know what it is.