This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Summary of patches
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 11:56:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: Summary of patches
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <20040302184028.GB22090@redhat.com>, Richard Henderson writes:
>On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 11:31:47AM -0700, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>> The one area where it looks like it could be improved would be to _not_
>> ggc_free if the reallocation can be satisfied by simply extending the
>> existing allocation because it did not fill the allocation size for its
>> page. This happens regularly with varrays.
>Have a look. We already do this.
You're right. My bad.