This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Remove BUILTIN_SETJMP_FRAME_VALUE.
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 12:20:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] Remove BUILTIN_SETJMP_FRAME_VALUE.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 12:11:49PM -0500, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to remove BUILTIN_SETJMP_FRAME_VALUE as there is
> only a single definition of the macro.
> i960 port used to use this, but it's gone now.
> Bootstrapped on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?
Actually, I'd rather you didn't. I have a patch in my queue (alluded
to in one of my recent ARM bug reports, I think) where I need to define
> 2004-03-02 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
> * builtins.c (BUILTIN_SETJMP_FRAME_VALUE): Remove.
> (expand_builtin_setjmp_setup): Use virtual_stack_vars_rtx
> instead of BUILTIN_SETJMP_FRAME_VALUE.
> * system.h (BUILTIN_SETJMP_FRAME_VALUE): Poison.
> * doc/tm.texi (BUILTIN_SETJMP_FRAME_VALUE): Remove.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer