This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Updated patch to overhaul RTX classes
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at polimi dot it>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 11:13:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Updated patch to overhaul RTX classes
- References: <20040301125548.GA30641@fencepost> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: bonzini at gnu dot org
I would like to see this patch go in but I am worried about its makingAre there significant RTL-level changes in tree-ssa?
the tree-ssa merge harder. Could someone from that effort please
Note that the patch has proven more maintainable than it may look like
(three changes, only one of which conflicting, over the course of a
stage1 month). Since tree-ssa is mostly about creating new passes and
new IRs, while removing RTL stuff is being postponed to after the merge,
I doubt that it is causing *significant* headaches -- of course *some*
headache is to be expected.