This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Fix 13875
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 17:21:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Fix 13875
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <20040302000630.GA26165@redhat.com>, Richard Henderson writes:
>On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 10:50:17AM -0700, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>> fold (build (NE_EXPR, boolean_type_node, base,
>> ! convert (TREE_TYPE (base),
>> ! integer_zero_node))),
>This is boolean_false_node.
I know. But if you look at fold-const.c it actually never uses them
directly. I guess I could use constant_boolean_node to get the
appropriate type. I've been working under the assumption that there's
a good reason not to use those nodes directly.