This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] [PATCH] fix PR 13066, fold being stupid
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:18:52 -0800
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] [PATCH] fix PR 13066, fold being stupid
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Feb 28, 2004, at 19:20, Roger Sayle wrote:
On Sat, 28 Feb 2004, Andrew Pinski wrote:
I prefer the not folding patch as it is a memory savings one unless
someone can prove me wrong.
My personal preference is for the fold_convert version :> However,
both patches look reasonable, so I won't object if Jeff or Richard
prefer the non folding version.
I applied the fold_convert version after several emails preferring that
version and after Diego asked me to apply it.