This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: config.sub/guess forwarders, revised with much assistance
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mitchell at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 12:56:51 -0800
- Subject: Re: config.sub/guess forwarders, revised with much assistance
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <email@example.com>
Mark, do you want this for the 3.4 branch? It does not solve any
immediate problem but it may prevent headaches down the road.
Thanks for asking, but let's not put this on the 3.4 branch. I don't
think we're very likely to see problems with config.guess divergence
during the 3.4 cycle.