This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[JAVA] Avoid segfault invoking jc1 with no args
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 12:08:10 +0000
- Subject: [JAVA] Avoid segfault invoking jc1 with no args
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Roger Sayle writes:
> The following patch prevents jc1 from dumping core when executed
> with no command line arguments. The problem is that java_parse_file
> doesn't consider the eventuality that input_filename is NULL, which
> currently results in an ICE in xstrdup.
> Ok for mainline?