This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Patch/pass for PR 14016
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, Andrew Macleod <amacleod at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 19:50:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Patch/pass for PR 14016
- References: <200402271806.i1RI6tbp026336@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:06:55 -0700, email@example.com wrote:
> In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Diego Novillo wri
> >On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 12:41, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
> >> Should we consider adding it to tree-ssa before the merge, or hold onto
> >> it for a couple of months?
> >My vote is to add it now. Mostly because of the debugging benefits.
> Likewise. Debugging tree-ssa compiled code is currently way more difficult
> than it ought to be due to this issue. Fixing it now is IMHO the right
> thing to do.