This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch [tree-ssa]: prevent edge probability overflow
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:54:52 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch [tree-ssa]: prevent edge probability overflow
- References: <9B04F85E-6961-11D8-8C0E-000A95D7CD40@apple.com>
On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 12:14:54PM -0800, Dale Johannesen wrote:
> As the subject says. Committing as obvious.
It is *not* obvious. There are existing places that probabilities
are manipulated. You should be frobbing those, not random new places.