This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa, RFC] Non-gimple conversions produced by inliner
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:43:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa, RFC] Non-gimple conversions produced by inliner
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <20031213142938.GE3631@kam.mff.cuni.cz>, Jan Hubicka writes:
>inliner a = (type1)(type2)b during libjava build. According to my
>verifier this is not valid gimple, but is_gimple_rhs on rhs is happy
>because it does not check operands.
>What is the proper fix? The patch bellow adds more checking into
>inliner and it should catch all cases where we lose, but it is not
>elegant at all.
>2003-12-13 Jan Hubicka <email@example.com>
> * tree-inline.c (expand_call_inline): Do more strict gimple checking.
I just installed some code to deal with this problem.