This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Patch/pass for PR 14016
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Macleod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:49:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Patch/pass for PR 14016
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <1077903674.6449.46.camel@p4>
On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 12:41, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
> Should we consider adding it to tree-ssa before the merge, or hold onto
> it for a couple of months?
My vote is to add it now. Mostly because of the debugging benefits.
And getting rid of all those temporaries can only be good.