This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix ACATS failures in GCC 3.4
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: ebotcazou at act-europe dot fr
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 04 08:06:48 EST
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix ACATS failures in GCC 3.4
No, it is not in the second case. Would this matter since the casts are
(wrongly) considered NOPs for MAX_EXPR?
Yes, it would matter because the tree is supposed to have the same type
for the node and both operands.
Well, there seems to be a little inconsistency in the expander. Here
is the first flavor:
That inconsistency is indeed odd, but legitimate since both are required
to be the same.