This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Fix bootstrap/14207 by reverting libstdc++ patch
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: "Billinghurst, David (CALCRTS)" <david dot billinghurst at comalco dot riotinto dot com dot au>
- Cc: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, pcarlini at suse dot de
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:03:30 -0800
- Subject: RE: Fix bootstrap/14207 by reverting libstdc++ patch
- References: <8ED2FA87C8ACC04192709688DDFD5F5F09B7DC@calttsv025.cal.riotinto.org>
> and I have just finished a build with CVS binutils - testsuite running.
> Where too from here? I don't really have an opinion.
Probably need to figure out what is different between the two (MIPSpro
7.30 and 7.4.1m) and what's different in what's happening and whether or
not it's a bug in MIPSpro newer or older and then we'll figure out how
to work around it.
Eric Christopher <email@example.com>