This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix ACATS failures in GCC 3.4
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: ebotcazou at act-europe dot fr
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 04 08:02:51 EST
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix ACATS failures in GCC 3.4
2004-02-25 Eric Botcazou <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* fold-const.c (fold): Treat MAX_EXPR and MIN_EXPR like
comparisons with regard to signedness.
This is OK for mainline.
It would be good to use this opportunity to clean up the comments in
this area a bit, but I'll do it once you check in that patch.
Obviously, you have to wait for Mark for 3.4.