This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] GCSE after reload - resubmit (SPECint +1.5% fp -0.5%).
- From: Mostafa Hagog <MUSTAFA at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: Ayal Zaks <zaks at il dot ibm dot com>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:37:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] GCSE after reload - resubmit (SPECint +1.5% fp -0.5%).
Roger Sayle <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote on 24/02/2004 17:59:24:
> Hi Mostafa,
> This patch is Ok for mainline (now that Jim Wilson's fix is in),
> however there are still a number of issues from my first review
> that you've failed to fix with this repost. Particularly, the
> formatting of the ChangeLog entry and comments within the code.
> Assuming you reformat the ChangeLog and commentary as per the
> GCC style guide, you can apply your patch to CVS.
So I need approval for cvs write access.