This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix delete_null_pointer_checks
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:32:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: Fix delete_null_pointer_checks
- References: <20040224223327.GI1237@bubble.modra.org>
On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 09:03:27AM +1030, Alan Modra wrote:
> * gcse.c (delete_null_pointer_checks_1): Do not delete CC setter.
Is this code ever invoked for cc0 targets?