This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR c/14188
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:17:04 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR c/14188
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 10:46:33AM +0100, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> * c-typeck.c (build_function_call): Emit a more explicit warning
> when turning an invalid call into a trap.
I think perhaps you should use inform rather than warning for
the new message.