This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ob patch?] Import config.guess & config.sub 2004-02-16
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <cagney at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:38:46 -0800
- Subject: Re: [ob patch?] Import config.guess & config.sub 2004-02-16
- References: <4034D1AE.email@example.com>
Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Stumbled across this while walking through GDB's pre-branch checklist :-/
> The attached updates config.guess and config.sub in the GCC repository
> to the latest 2004-02-16 version.. I suspect this is "obvious" but
> given the level of version skew this patch reveals I'm left wondering.
The toplevel updates are OK for 3.4 and mainline. If you have the
time, could you please attempt to change the boehm-gc and
libjava/libltdl directories so they do not need their own copies of
config.sub/guess? This is normally as simple as adding
AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR(..) to the relevant configure.in/ac and
regenerating, then verifying that it works with the files deleted.