This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lno] Generic create_iv function
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:26:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: [lno] Generic create_iv function
- References: <BFF21737-625E-11D8-8006-000A95DA505C@dberlin.org> <20040219141657.GA20506@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Feb 19, 2004, at 9:16 AM, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
Hello,Thanks a bunch
Is there any way you could generalize create_iv so that it takes a
loop argument, the position to place, and the increment, and creates
an iv for that loop?
I would much appreciate it, since this is what i have to do for
recreating loop nests based on the loop nests lambda hands us.
Otherwise, i'm going to have to build high level loop manipulators
like create_iv on my own, which seems a waste of time since you've
more or less already done it.
here it is.