This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] RFA MIPS pr 14198
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 20:12:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] RFA MIPS pr 14198
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Eric Christopher
>> *looks* ... no, on reflection, as long as we have to keep this
>> bletcherous feature around, we might as well make sure it works.
>> Go ahead and commit your original patch.
>Other than all the pch regressions. I'd prefer he figure those out
>before committing. :)
Is it possible that David is working on a system with exec-shield and
memory layout randomization? In the past when I've seen PCH stuff
randomly pass/fail it's always been solved by turning off the exec-shield
and related bits.