This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Don't imply 3DNow! on x86-64
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: jh at suse dot cz, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:56:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Don't imply 3DNow! on x86-64
- References: <20040218201126.GN4581@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 09:11:26PM +0100, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> * config/i386/i386.c (override_options): Don't imply 3DNow! for -m64
> by default.
I believe 3.3 is still frozen, but it's ok for 3.3.4.