This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Linearize trivial COND_EXPR+PHI node sequences
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:37:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Linearize trivial COND_EXPR+PHI node sequences
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <20040211060301.GB1742@redhat.com>, Richard Henderson writes:
>On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 04:18:25PM -0700, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>> + /* Inversion of the condition may result in non-gimple code,
>> + if so, then we can not optimize this PHI. */
>> + if (TREE_CODE (cond) == TRUTH_NOT_EXPR)
>> + continue;
>TRUTH_NOT_EXPR is in fact gimple.
Yea, I forgot we made that change a while back. I've got a suitable
update in my tree and I'll be testing shortly, along with a fix for 14196.