This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [mainline/tree-profiling] Fix find_sub_basic_blocks lazyness
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 23:39:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: [mainline/tree-profiling] Fix find_sub_basic_blocks lazyness
- References: <20040216162451.GH7632@kam.mff.cuni.cz> <20040216193115.GD7931@redhat.com>
> On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 05:24:51PM +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> > + /* We represent EH manipulation via unspec followed by barrier.
> > + Such instruction is control flow instruction even when there is
> > + no other clue specifying it. */
> > + if (NEXT_INSN (insn) && GET_CODE (NEXT_INSN (insn)) == BARRIER)
> We do? Refresh my memory?
It is used only in libgcc afaik, but even in that case we can't segfault
[(unspec_volatile [(match_operand:SI 0 "register_operand" "c")]
"ix86_expand_epilogue (2); DONE;")
Thanks for looking into it.