This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: m68k bootstrapping broken
- From: Richard Zidlicky <rz at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>,Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, gcc at gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:33:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: m68k bootstrapping broken
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20040112232206.GA8966@linux-m68k.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040113221343.GB26292@linux-m68k.org> <email@example.com> <20040115234609.GA22149@redhat.com> <4026E65B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040209142603.GA3634@linux-m68k.org> <402FBB6F.email@example.com>
On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 07:33:19PM +0100, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
> Richard Zidlicky wrote:
> >>I've now found the time to resume working on this.
> >.. and I am now back from skiing :)
> Me too! I've been skiing until yesterday ;-)
> >>It seems
> >>the breakage happens at RTL generation time or even before.
> >can you try to compile regclass.c without optimisation to see if
> >it changes anything? It had an effect on another problem so it
> >might be related.
in the meantime I tried a more recent snapshot and got tons
of differences in the comparison again.. this may perhaps
make the bug easier to hunt down. For now I am looking at
various testsuites tfind something easy.