This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [mainline/tree-profiling] Fix find_sub_basic_blocks lazyness
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:31:15 -0800
- Subject: Re: [mainline/tree-profiling] Fix find_sub_basic_blocks lazyness
- References: <20040216162451.GH7632@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 05:24:51PM +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> + /* We represent EH manipulation via unspec followed by barrier.
> + Such instruction is control flow instruction even when there is
> + no other clue specifying it. */
> + if (NEXT_INSN (insn) && GET_CODE (NEXT_INSN (insn)) == BARRIER)
We do? Refresh my memory?