This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Speedup by 3.5% by overhauling rtx classes
- From: Mostafa Hagog <MUSTAFA at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 00:46:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Speedup by 3.5% by overhauling rtx classes
Bonzini <email@example.com> wrote on 07/02/2004 15:10:19:
> before user 22m27.950s
> after user 21m39.490s
What system/configuration/bootstrapping flags gave you these numbers?
Does that bootstrap include Java?
Sorry if you have received this twice.