This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.4 PATCH] Backport PR middle-end/13696 fixes (part 1/2)
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:39:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: [3.4 PATCH] Backport PR middle-end/13696 fixes (part 1/2)
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Roger Sayle wrote:
I'd like permission to backport the following four patches from
mainline to the gcc-3_4-branch to resolve PR middle-end/13696 which
is an ICE on legal targeted for 3.4. These four patches have been
on mainline for a while without any further problems.
These patchs are OK.
Thank you for your usual detailed explanation.