This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: m68k bootstrapping broken
- From: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- To: Richard Zidlicky <rz at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, gcc at gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 19:33:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: m68k bootstrapping broken
- Organization: Develer S.r.l.
- References: <4000EE16.email@example.com> <20040111145603.GA5311@linux-m68k.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20040112232206.GA8966@linux-m68k.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040113221343.GB26292@linux-m68k.org> <email@example.com> <20040115234609.GA22149@redhat.com> <4026E65B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040209142603.GA3634@linux-m68k.org>
Richard Zidlicky wrote:
I've now found the time to resume working on this.
.. and I am now back from skiing :)
Me too! I've been skiing until yesterday ;-)
the breakage happens at RTL generation time or even before.
can you try to compile regclass.c without optimisation to see if
it changes anything? It had an effect on another problem so it
might be related.
I will do it as soon as possible, but I'm again short on time.
I went on vacation even though I had so much to do. Now I'll
have to pay back...
// Bernardo Innocenti - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.