This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR fortran/14129: Don't xrealloc a local array
- From: Toon Moene <toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:26:21 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR fortran/14129: Don't xrealloc a local array
- Organization: Moene Computational Physics, Maartensdijk, NL
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Roger Sayle wrote:
Ok for mainline and 3.4?
2004-02-14 Roger Sayle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* lex.c (ffelex_cfelex_): Avoid calling xrealloc on a local stack
I also looked into this briefly. The proposed solution by the bug
submitter of using PATH_MAX seems brittle to me too.
As far as I am concerned you can apply the patch - it isn't a
regression, but we better fix as many bugs in g77 for 3.4 as possible,
as it's presumably the last release containing this front end.
Toon Moene - mailto:email@example.com - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/ (under construction)