This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [mips patch, trunk + 3.4] fix embedded-pic case statements.
- From: cgd at broadcom dot com
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,echristo at redhat dot com,rsandifo at redhat dot com
- Date: 12 Feb 2004 23:22:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: [mips patch, trunk + 3.4] fix embedded-pic case statements.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><402C5AEB.email@example.com><mailpost.1076648929.14987@news-sj1-1>
At Fri, 13 Feb 2004 05:08:49 +0000 (UTC), "Mark Mitchell" wrote:
> firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> >Tested sb1-elf on the trunk, trunk slightly tweaked so that, uh, it'll
> >build. 8-) I've applied it to the trunk as obvious. (For some reason
> >I thought i'd got it in a few months ago. Guess not.)
> >permission to apply to branch if it builds+tests OK there?