This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: finding ld in unified tree
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:35:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: finding ld in unified tree
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 10:54:25PM -0200, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> * configure.ac (gcc_cv_ld): Don't set to LD if target is not
> host, but try LD_FOR_TARGET first.
The two key words tonight are "caution" and "flammable".
- Elvis, _Bubba Ho-Tep_