This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] fix exec-charset
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:01:15 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix exec-charset
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Eric Christopher <email@example.com> writes:
> As Zack promised here's the patch that fixes exec-charset. Tested by
> bootstrapping on x86-linux and hand testing with IBM1047 as an execution
> character set.
1) I think you missed extern "C" in the cp/parser.c changes.
2) I think it would be clearer if you didn't fold the
stop_string_translation action into "asm_keyword".
3) How does this interact with error recovery in the C parser?