This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] SSA->Normal coalescing patch
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:29:14 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] SSA->Normal coalescing patch
- References: <1076511696.7219.10.camel@p4>
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
> Anyway, this bootstraps on x86 and produces no new failures.
This is a general note, not really related to this patch, but you
may want to specify the exact target triplet next time. I found out,
the hard way, that tree-ssa seems to have codegen bugs on i386 which
do not trigger on i686.
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) email@example.com http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/