This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: fix & amend SH entry in readings.html
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 20:17:01 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: RFA: fix & amend SH entry in readings.html
- References: <200402041417.i14EHKL10232@linsvr1.uk.superh.com>
This is definitely fine.
In fact, I feel that as a target maintainer, you have (implicit)
maintenance of "your" parts of readings.html, and can make this
kind of change without extra approval. :-)
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) email@example.com http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/