This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
AW: [C++ Patch] More autodetecting c++-headers
- From: "Alfred Minarik" <alfred dot minarik at aon dot at>
- To: "'Benjamin Kosnik'" <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,"'Gerald Pfeifer'" <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:17:50 +0100
- Subject: AW: [C++ Patch] More autodetecting c++-headers
Benjamin Kosnik wrote
> I just noticed this patch. You'll need to add ".tcc" as another C++
> header extension.
Sure, will do so after final assignment acceptance from FSF.