This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix PR target/14113
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at cs dot tamu dot edu>
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:07:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: Fix PR target/14113
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The culprits are the last 2 remaining peepholes of the SPARC port, that I
> have already scrapped for GCC 3.4:
Correction: the peepholes have been scrapped on mainline, not on 3.4 branch
so we have a latent regression there too. Therefore I'm going to put the
patch on that branch too.