This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to represent column numbers using source_location
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: per at bothner dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:38:12 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: PATCH to represent column numbers using source_location
- References: <4029E414.email@example.com>
> 2004-02-11 Per Bothner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Represent column numbers using line-map's source_location.
Unfortunately, this patch breaks h8300-elf. scan-decls.c:185 still
has a use of member "line" of cpp_token, which you have removed.
Would you mind taking a look at this?