This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Bug target/14041] H8300-elf unaligned word/longword access ofzero initialized variables
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: dhananjayd at KPITCummins dot com
- Cc: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:52:28 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [Bug target/14041] H8300-elf unaligned word/longword access ofzero initialized variables
- References: <69595093233BB547BB70CF5E492B63F203F44B00@sohm.kpit.com>
> Updated patch -
> 2004-02-10 Dhananjay Deshpande <email@example.com>
> PR target/14041
> * config/h8300/h8300.h (ASM_OUTPUT_ALIGNED_BSS): Define.
Thanks. Could you also post a testcase? You will most likely find
the scan-assembler trick in gcc.dg useful. Basically, you can search
for ".align 2" in the compiled version of the testcase in comment #4
of the PR.