This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Prelude Patch to My Small AltiVec Patch...
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ziemowit Laski <zlaski at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:14:48 -0800
- Subject: Re: Prelude Patch to My Small AltiVec Patch...
- References: <74184206-5C24-11D8firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ziemowit Laski <email@example.com> writes:
> Here it is. I'm doing a bootstrap now. Does this look
> reasonable? I took the liberty of renaming 'vector_size_helper'
> to 'reconstruct_complex_type', but other suggestions are
Apart from the grossness of the function itself, I don't have a
problem with this.