This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] fixed a miss definition TARGET_M32R2
- From: Kazuhiro Inaoka <inaoka dot kazuhiro at renesas dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:15:24 +0900
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fixed a miss definition TARGET_M32R2
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
> Hi Kazuhiro,
> > How can I do if gcc-3.4_branch also needs this patch?
> Just by sending me an email.
> I have imported these patches into the 3.4 branch.