This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [toplevel] Bug fix for $noconfigdirs.
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: kelley at rra dot cc
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, neroden at twcny dot rr dot com
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:38:35 -0500
- Subject: Re: [toplevel] Bug fix for $noconfigdirs.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Whilst doing other things, I noticed that some host files ignore any
> additional $noconfigdirs that may have been previously set, which I
> can't believe was intended.
It's fairly benign, too, as the only things that could show up at that
point are gas and ld, and I think all the affected targets always use
GNU as and ld.
But it's OK to apply anyway.