This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Minor cleanup for dominator walker
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 14:30:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Minor cleanup for dominator walker
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <20040209204729.GA29131@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>, Zdenek Dvorak wri
>> This minor cleanup has been on my todo list for awhile.
>> Basically this changes the last argument in the dominator walker callbacks
>> to be the parent block in the dominator tree rather than the last statement
>> in the parent block.
>would not it be easier just not to pass this argument at all and just
>use get_immediate_dominator in the places where it is needed?
Agreed. I'll fix that momentarily.