This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] fixed a miss definition TARGET_M32R2
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazuhiro Inaoka <inaoka dot kazuhiro at renesas dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 15:39:13 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] fixed a miss definition TARGET_M32R2
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
> How can I do if gcc-3.4_branch also needs this patch?
Just by sending me an email.
I have imported these patches into the 3.4 branch.