This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] latent uninitialized variables
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 07:04:06 +0000
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] latent uninitialized variables
- References: <20040209014016.GA3637@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson wrote:-
> All these are exposed by moving uninitialized variable warnings to
> the tree level, and applying them to variables transformed by SRA.
> * cppexp.c (append_digit): Rearrange unsignedp/overflow setting.
> (eval_token, num_binary_op, num_part_mul, num_div_op): Likewise.
Are these bugs? Or just to suppress a bogus warning?