This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [m68k] Remove SGS assembler support
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gunther Nikl <gni at gecko dot de>
- Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 16:02:29 -0800
- Subject: Re: [m68k] Remove SGS assembler support
- References: <4025DFE1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 02:37:27PM +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Bernardo Innocenti <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > This cleanup opened the opportunity to remove immediate prefix handling
> > from print_operand(). I assume no code outside GCC is using %#, which
> > isn't published in our user documentation.
> longlong.h is also part of GMP, so you can't remove %#. Anyway,
> supporting it doesn't significantly add complexity to bother, IMHO.
Indeed. The rest of it's ok.