This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] gcc: Fix some typos in function names, etc.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 20:04:30 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [patch] gcc: Fix some typos in function names, etc.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, 8 Feb 2004, Kazu Hirata wrote:
> Attached is a patch to fix some typos in function names, etc.
I think typos in messages should be treated as doc patches and applied to
3.4 branch as well.
Joseph S. Myers